GPicView - A Simple and Fast Image Viewer for X
Go to project page to download
- How to set gpicview to default image viewer? Use following command line:
xdg-mime default gpicview.desktop `grep 'MimeType=' /usr/share/applications/gpicview.desktop | sed -e 's/.*=//' -e 's/;/ /g'`
NOTE: xdg-utils is needed here. It's a tool released by Portland project of Freedesktop.org. Most modern Linux distros have this tool installed by default.
Developed by 洪任諭 (Hong Jen Yee,aka PCMan)
- Extremely lightweight and fast with low memory usage
- Very suitable for default image viewer of desktop system
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Minimal lib dependency: Only pure GTK+ is used
- Desktop independent: Doesn't require any specific desktop environment
- Open source, licensed under GNU GPL
Copyright © 2007, Released under GNU general public license.